The Trisuli (Grade 3+) is Nepal’s most popular rafting river, with impressive gorges, exciting rapids, some easier sections, and easy access from both Kathmandu and Pokhara. The Trisuli trip is fun, and is safe for all age groups. Our 1-3 days trips, which can be an extension of the trek, will overnight stay at local resort. River Trisuli is recommended for intermediate kayakers, but most guests prefer cruising down the rushing river in an inflatable rubber raft for the excitement of a lifetime. A rafting trip in Trisuli River is bound to be the highlight of your stay in Nepal.
The Trisuli River provides an easy access to Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan by road. For a family trip it provides a less serious and committing adventure than the other roaring rivers.
Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Khadichaur, rafting starting point
After breakfast you will leave Kathmandu around 07:00AM and drive approximately 3 hrs. to rafting starting point at Charaudi 85 k.m. Before rafting the guide will give you short briefing about the safety measures. Then, you will begin your rafting journey for about 3hours. This trip hits a 2 or 3 class rapids. You will take a break for lunch at Fishling. After the rafting our rafting crew fix the camp for overnight stay. Around 7:00PM at the camp you will have dinner and overnight in tent. Or, after lunch you can either drive back to Kathmandu or Pokhara or Chitwan.
Day 02: Rafting Continues
Early wake up and have Tea and Breakfast. After having breakfast you will continue rafting up to take out point. On this day, you will encounter 3+ grade rapids. Lunch will be served at 12:30. Then, we end our rafting at Kuringhat. After lunch you may either drive back to Kathmandu or Pokhara or Chitwan.
• Land transportation from Kathmandu to the put- in point and back from the take- out point
• All meals during Trisuli River rafting period
• Trisuli River white water rafting River permit
• All Necessary rafting equipments
• Twin sharing camping accommodation during rafting period
• Experienced river guide trained & recognized by government of Nepal
• Highly experienced Trisuli River rafting support staffs
• Safety Kayak
• First aid medical kit
• All procedure, local taxes and rescue arrangement
• Airport pick up and drop
• Rafting member insurance
• Cold drinks, Mineral water and alcoholic beverages
• Personal expenses on rafting equipments
• Hotel accommodations and meals in Kathmandu
• Emergency evacuation cost
• Sleeping bags
• Tips for guide and support staffs