This is normally a gentle river with plenty of small and straightforward rapids. During the monsoon months the intensity of the rapids increases and attracts a radically different set of rafters. The warm and beautiful Seti River passes through stunning jungle scenery, green hills and valleys. It is an excellent river for bird-watchers and those interested in the abundance of nature found on this trip.
Rafting on Seti River – is an ideal trip for those wanting to experience some of the stunning river scenery in Nepal without the intensity of complex or challenging rapids. The Seti is a very suitable river for family trips and it’s the best river to learn kayaking in Nepal.
Day 01: Drive to Damauli and begin a short rafting trip. Lunch and camp near the riverbank.
Day 02: Rafting continues till 2 PM and after lunch drive back to Kathmandu, Pokhara or Chitwan
• Land transportation from Kathmandu to the put- in point and back from the take- out point
• All meals during Seti River rafting period
• Seti River white water rafting River permit
• All Necessary rafting equipments
• Twin sharing camping accommodation during rafting period
• Experienced river guide trained & recognized by government of Nepal
• Highly experienced Seti River rafting support staffs
• Safety Kayak
• First aid medical kit
• All procedure, local taxes and rescue arrangement
• Airport pick up and drop
• Rafting member insurance
• Cold drinks, Mineral water and alcoholic beverages
• Personal expenses on rafting equipments
• Hotel accommodations and meals in Kathmandu
• Emergency evacuation cost
• Sleeping bags
• Tips for guide and support staffs